My New Blog!

Welcome to my BLog!
Get to know me by checking who I am, what I Do, Create and Sell! Wether you are here by a referral site or by a common friend please check my Graphic Works, Fine Art Prints, Fashion and Art&Crafts Supplies and make yourself at home! Make sure you send me a message and get connected to my blog!

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

YART SALE!!!




This is the time of the year when the YART SALE takes place at Etsy. A Great bunch of artists come together to participate in this event that will last for just 5 days with great sales, promotions and good deals on June 10-14, 2009

Take a look at my Shop to see what I have for my Yart Sale here.

Also, visit my friends from the Spanglish Team here to see what we all have put together.

Cheers!



1 comment:

  1. Hello, I hope we all have a great time during the Yart Sale. Good Luck to all the shops participating!

    ReplyDelete