My New Blog!

Welcome to my BLog!
Get to know me by checking who I am, what I Do, Create and Sell! Wether you are here by a referral site or by a common friend please check my Graphic Works, Fine Art Prints, Fashion and Art&Crafts Supplies and make yourself at home! Make sure you send me a message and get connected to my blog!

Friday, July 9, 2010

New! Sale Banner set for Etsy shops

Finally I decided to go for more specific graphic needs on Etsy Shops. I have been developing a new wave of marketing materials to support my Etsy customers. I will be listing as I finish new designs.

Since I only make One of a Kind type of graphics, I tend to take a little longer on the process of design, and this is good because this has given me the reputation I have now on Etsy of never selling a design twice. I love it when my customers love what I come up with for their unique Etsy shops.

Keep in touch...
Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment