My New Blog!

Welcome to my BLog!
Get to know me by checking who I am, what I Do, Create and Sell! Wether you are here by a referral site or by a common friend please check my Graphic Works, Fine Art Prints, Fashion and Art&Crafts Supplies and make yourself at home! Make sure you send me a message and get connected to my blog!

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Pumpkin Earrings



I have been listing some new jewelry lately and one of my favorite listings are these pair of Pumpkin earrings. Made with vintage pumpkin beads held by dark copper wire.

It brings Cinderella fairy tale stories to my mind... These pumpkins though, are made to adorn faces and not to become carriages, at least for now... you never know... 

I don't know about you but I am a dreamer... and I feel like a princess every time I see these pumpkins...

Indeed, I think they are very princessy!

Anyways..... back to reality...

To get more details about these magical pair of earrings just click here and you'll be directed straight to them.


Enjoy,
Susana


1 comment:

  1. Hola Susana!

    Just discovered your blog on the cccoe email, and I love it! hey we are neighbors I'm in orange!! come on over and visit me sometime:

    http://namaste-elsiee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete