My New Blog!

Welcome to my BLog!
Get to know me by checking who I am, what I Do, Create and Sell! Wether you are here by a referral site or by a common friend please check my Graphic Works, Fine Art Prints, Fashion and Art&Crafts Supplies and make yourself at home! Make sure you send me a message and get connected to my blog!

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My new shop




Hi,

I am a digital artist, and an art lover who wants to share my art and thoughts. I have been into the arts for my entire life since my dad owns an art gallery. I used to spent days at his showrooms looking at amazing masterpieces. How could you not get inspired?

I got my education in the arts and graphics and I became my own boss since few years ago. I love to work on digital images, photography, Giclee making, digital printing... jewelry, crafts, handmade items, and I certainly want to explore new paths in the arts and crafts.

As I have said before somewhere else, I love to create new art all the time, I can't feel complete if I don't make a visual project a reality. I am a dreamer, but I am also a maker and I try to combine both.  

Right now I am building my site at Etsy, it's been a while since I have been planning on doing so and finally I am taking the firsts steps. Some of the items you see in your left, are some of my latest works. 

I am constantly adding new art pieces, I hope who buys them enjoy them as much as I do. My art is what keeps me going in the process of creating. So it would mean a lot to see that people would like to have a piece of me through my art. 

If you would like to see more details about the flower note card featured in this post and it's availability just click here and it will take you directly to it. Enjoy!

I am new to blogger, I am still trying to figure out so many functions and where everything goes, and I am still a little lost, so if you see my profile or anything in my blog that can be arranged differently, let me know. Everything would be appreciated.

Also, if you would like to be added in my blog as a contact and if you could add me as well, sounds like a plan. I want to start having friends here whom I can network, share and talk about arts.

Thanks for visiting,
Susana 

No comments:

Post a Comment