My New Blog!

Welcome to my BLog!
Get to know me by checking who I am, what I Do, Create and Sell! Wether you are here by a referral site or by a common friend please check my Graphic Works, Fine Art Prints, Fashion and Art&Crafts Supplies and make yourself at home! Make sure you send me a message and get connected to my blog!

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Seeing my son grow






Hi,
I just wanted to share a little bit of my inner side.

About a little over 3 years ago I was in that stage of my life where I wanted a family. I was literarily praying for a baby. As funny as it sounds, I did want a baby in my arms. I guess I was going through those times when you hit 30, and your hormones are going crazy. I do believe it was the hormones. It was the case for me.

Anyways,
Like magic, I found my charming prince and now, I am a wife and a mom. I got the whole package.... What can I say. I am happy. Things don't come easy, so don't take it serious when I said "like magic", but as for now, I am blessed with a wonderful family which I thank God every day for. 

I am thrilled to see my son grow everyday, and how he absorbs and learns every tiny little bit of information. It's amazing,  he is my little sponge. 

I just wanted to throw these words today, as I've been feeling very sentimental.

Thanks for reading,
Susana 

No comments:

Post a Comment